Project Connect is a FREE 4-week program designed by Tricia’s Troops Cancer Connection to help our cancer community gain wellness through healthy eating, physical activity, spiritual resilience and social support. The goal to instill a strong, sustainable foundation for optimal living with cancer and beyond! It can be experienced virtually only or via a hybrid approach with optional in-person group elements. Once you submit your application, we will notify you if/when you are approved. You can then choose the date you’d like to start your 4-week program.
The program runs between July 2022 – February 2023 or for the first 140 participants.
All participants will receive the following during their 4 -week session:
- “The Wholesome Path” online nutrition course teaching the best nutrition approaches against cancer
- An in-person cooking demonstration
- 4 weeks of fresh fruit and veggie selections for pick-up at our office OR $60 in pantry essentials.
- Your own copy of the book, “Anti Cancer Living” focusing on six key areas of health and wellness
- “Manifesting Magic” online spiritual resilience course
- Group support through optional in-person meet-ups and access to a private, online community forum to connect with other local cancer survivors
- Your own copy of the book, “Moving Through Cancer”
- Weekly movement meet-ups on Mondays at our office from 5-6 p.m. (optional)
- A 12-month online membership to “MyVictory” with on-demand cardio, strength, yoga & meditation classes for survivors
- Fitness band & water bottle
Who can participate?
- Individuals in active cancer treatment or survivors within
10 years of completion of treatment
- Living in Waukesha County (or our bordering communities if resources allow).
- Must have access to internet for online components
- Must be able to pick-up program materials at Tricia’s Troops Cancer Connection
Looking to Participate or Want More Information?
Fill out the form or download the application below
Meet the Team
Healthy Eating Specialist
Alison Tierney is a registered dietitian and board certified in oncology nutrition. Alison founded Wholesome LLC in 2015 as a result of her passion for preventing, managing, and (in some cases) reversing chronic disease with nutrition and a healthy lifestyle. Her work is strongly rooted in scientific evidence to help others take their health into their own hands, especially for patients who encounter a cancer diagnosis. After building an oncology nutrition program at a cancer center in suburban Milwaukee, Alison moved into her work at Wholesome full-time to focus on teaching others nationally, and even internationally.
Spiritual Resilience/ Group Support Specialist
Jaimie Marie is a Spiritual Teacher, Writer, and Advanced Energy Medicine Practitioner who takes a holistic and spiritual approach to all healing. In 2014, Jaimie graduated top of her class in Advanced Energy Medicine, and opened a full-service holistic health and wellness center in her local community. As a sought-after leader in Advanced Energy Medicine and Spiritual Development, Jaimie has been able to touch the lives of thousands of people of all ages, genders, religions, and backgrounds, and discovered the deepest truth of her work: When someone feels truly seen, heard, validated, and loved exactly as they are; Magic Happens.
Active Living Specialist
Colette LaFrancis is a cancer social worker at UW Cancer Center at ProHealth Care. There, she has a 21 year history providing support and resources for people who are going through cancer treatment. If there is a barrier to a patient’s care, it is her passion to help solve the problem and lessen the stress and anxiety of her patients and families. In addition to being a strong advocate for her cancer community, she is also an ACE-certified (American Council on Exercise) fitness trainer and First Aid/CPR/AED certified.