- The Center for Patient Partnerships, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Chix 4 a Cause
- Katy’s Kloset – Borrow or donate durable medical equipment
- Lake Area Free Clinic
- Lake Country Caring
- The Recovery Room – The Facebook page of Cancer Physical Therapy Expert, Dr. Leslie J. Waltke, who posts informative videos and answers questions about side effects, recovery, health and exercise after cancer.
- Waukesha County Food Pantry
- Drug Donation Program – Repository
According to Wisconsin Department of Health Services, patients may donate unused or discontinued medications and supplies to a participating pharmacy or medical facility. Those items will be given to individuals with cancer or chronic disease that do not have insurance or are underinsured.
- Medicine Assistance Tool
MAT is a search engine that contains information on approximately 900 public and private assistance programs that help those with financial need get access to their prescription.
NeedyMeds is a 501(c)(3) national non-profit that connects people to programs that will help them afford their medications and other healthcare costs.