ITEMS MAY BE DROPPED OFF AT:
Tricia’s Troops Cancer Connection
2410 Milwaukee St., Suite C
Delafield, WI 53018
** Pick-up may also be arranged by calling
Chemo Care & Radiation Relief Tote Bag Wish List
Tricia’s Troops Cancer Connection is seeking a variety of items for our Chemo Care & Radiation Relief Tote Bags. The items we utilize have been carefully selected to provide comfort, relief and encouragement to new patients facing the fears and uncertainty of chemotherapy or radiation therapy treatment. These items are compiled into tote bags and delivered to local cancer centers to remind patients they are thought of, cared for and never alone on their journey.
Please consider holding a supply drive or donating any of the following items (new) that we are currently most in need of for adult men and women:
- Biotene Dry Mouth Oral Rinse (8 oz. preferred) – Provides relief from mouth sores
- Deck of cards or handheld games– For entertainment during treatment
- Hard Candy (Peppermint, ginger, root beer or lemon flavors) – To help with dry mouth, nausea and eliminating bad tastes in the mouth from treatment
- Journals – For writing questions, medications, feelings etc.
- Lip balm (non-medicated and unscented) – For dry lips
- Lotion that is fragrance-free (8 oz. preferred) – For dry skin
(ie. Aveeno, Eucerin, Lubriderm, Neutrogena, Cetaphil, Lindi, Jergens)
- Water bottles (BPA-free) – To help patients stay hydrated (Camelbak, Contigo, Nalgene, Pogo etc.)
House Warming Wish List
Tricia’s Troops has compiled a wish list to address the needs of our new headquarters! and you can access it here!
We are also seeking partners and sponsors for various spaces to help us further our mission. From furniture needs to window treatments, there are many ways to get involved to make this a beautiful and functional new space where our cancer community can join together to focus on health, wellness, connection, resilience and healing! If you would like to learn more about being involved as an in-kind sponsor or partner, please reach out to Candice Strong at 262-303-4034.
Oral Care Kit Wish List
Cancer treatments can make the mouth dry and sore, which makes it difficult to eat, speak and swallow. For this reason, we are seeking the donation of specific items that are known to help manage and provide relief for these oral issues. We provide complete Oral Care Kits — free of charge — to help nurses educate their patients in how to prevent and manage these challenges during treatment.
PLEASE CONSIDER DONATING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS (NEW):
- Individual Bottles of Biotene
- ACT Dry Mouth Lozenges
Gift Card Wish List
We utilize gift cards to help cancer fighters with their daily living needs.
PLEASE CONSIDER DONATING GIFT CARDS FROM ANY OF THE FOLLOWING PLACES:
- Gas Stations (Kwik Trip, Speedway, BP)
- Grocery Stores (Pick ‘n Save, Piggly Wiggly, Aldi, Woodman’s, Sentry)